If you don’t already know Ipsy is a beauty/makeup subscription box that you can sign up to receive once a month for $10. You receive 4-5 skin, make-up or hair care samples. Sometimes full sizes products, make up brushes and you receive a bag every month.
I have been with them for a few months now and I really enjoy receiving my monthly bag every month its so fun to see what you get. Its a good way to try products before you buy them. Also another plus they give you deals and points to turn in for more products.
The following is from my October bag. Every review I do is my personal honest opinion. Not everything works for everyone.
Every Ipsy subscription comes with a different bag every month. The bag I received this month was red with what looks like a Mardi Gras mask with flowers and little designs in it.
5 Samples From Ipsy Glam Bag
1. Murad Facial Cleanser- This cleanser is infused with vitamin C which is very good to brighten and cleanse your complexion. I only used it for a couple days and so far I enjoyed it. It doesn’t leave my skin dry which I loved. It left my face feeling clean.
2. Sol de Janeiro Brazillian Bum Bum Cream- This Brazilian cream is suppose to be a fast absorbing body cream. It helps tighten & smooth like no other. It does have a really good smell to it and it leaves my skin soft. However it doesn’t leave your skin greasy at all.
3. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish- I received this one in the shade Dolly. It helps give the appearance of fuller lips with a slight tingling sensation. I love this shade it’s a light pink glossy look. I would absolutely recommend this brand if you’re looking for a lip pumping lip gloss.
4. Space Case Blush- This blush came in the shady Cosmic Gangster. Its a light pink shady with a little shimmer to it. It goes on smooth with a nice velvety feeling. I’ve never heard of this brand til i received this blush as a sample. I will defiantly be checking into their other cosmetics.
5. Sundays Nail Polish- Here I received this polish in the No.18 shade. Looking at the bottle it appeared like a darker maroon color. When used it appears to be more of a darker rose pink. It applied easy & evenly, it didn’t clump up and it stayed on for a while. I was impressed with this nail polish.
Want to Earn Some Extra Bucks?
Want to learn to make some extra money online? Read my 10 Ways to Make Money Online.