Oh how I love my monthly subscriptions. They make my day, I really enjoy getting my Ipsy Glam Bag. Subscriptions like these are good to try out products before you buy something, don’t like it and end up wasting money.
I know several people already know what Ipsy is. They have been around for years now so if you do and you just want to see what was inside. Go ahead and scroll down to the bottom if you would like. For those of you that don’t know what Ipsy is or just want to know more let’s take a look.
What is Ipsy
Ipsy (Glam Bag) is a monthly subscription. You receive a small makeup bag and 5 cosmetic samples-full size products for $10 a month. With many different products on their website to purchase as well.
What comes inside
Ipsy sends out different samples of cosmetic products such as:
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Make up
- nail products
- & Perfumes
How do you know what you are getting
That’s the best part you don’t know what you are getting until your bag is reveal on your Ipsy page or you wait til you get your glam bag in the mail.
How does Ipsy choose what you are getting
When you sign up for Ipsy you fill out your profile and tell them a little about your self. It helps match you up with samples that are right for you. They ask you questions such as:
- What is your skin tone?
- How comfortable are you with make up?
- What color are your eyes?
- What color is your hair?
- Which brands of beauty products do you love?
- & a few more questions like that
I believe there’s around 10-12 questions they ask you. They ask you to match you up with product samples that are relevant to you personally because who really wants samples they wont use.
They match you based on skin tones, eyes & hair color, what kind of colors you like and what kind of products you use more.
After you receive your samples make sure to give them a review after you tired them. That will help you in 2 ways. One they also help choose samples for you based on your reviews on how you liked a products or color. Second you receive points for ever review you do. You can use those points to get more samples.
How much does Ipsy cost and how often
Ipsy cost $10 a month with free shipping. Some states charge tax I would suggest going to Ipsy’s website and ready more about the tax part.
They are a monthly subscription so you have to option of paying monthly or yearly.
- Monthly – $10 a month, billed monthly it automatically renews & you can cancel at anytime.
- Yearly – $110 a year (Pay up front), Renews automatically every year & cancel at anytime. With yearly subscriptions you get 1 bag free.
Now let’s see what samples are inside the Ipsy Glam Bag for November 2018
- Make up bag
- Generation Clay – Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask
- Helios Eyeshadow – Only Fly in First (shade)
- Ciate London – Wonderwand Mascara – Black Magic (shade)
- Skyn Iceland – Brightening Eye Serum
- Pixi by Petra – LipLift Max – Honey Sheen (shade)
Want to start receiving your own Ipsy Glam Bag
This is my referral link you can use it to sign up for your own Ipsy subscription if you’re interested.
Please make sure to subscribe, follow, like, share & leave a comment below
If you enjoyed check out some of the past sample boxes and subscriptions below. Thanks again you’re are amazing have a great day 🙂
- BirchBox for November 2018 – My Monthly Subscription
- Walmart Baby Box – Welcome Baby Box
- PINCHme Box – Free Samples Once a Month
- Target’s Beauty Box for October 2018