Fast food companies are always giving their customers the opportunity to get free food. A lot of them have app now that help as well as surveys you can take on your receipt that will give you a code for free items. Lets take a look at a few and how to get free food.
5 Food Places Giving Away Free Food
- Popeyes – Ever eat at Popeyes? They give their customers the opportunity to get free food. Next time you eat there on the back of your receipt they give you the chance to get 2 pieces of chicken and a biscuit for free with the purchase of a large drink. All you have to do is head over to tellpopeyes.com give them your feedback on your visit. At the end of the feedback survey you will receive a validation code. It takes about 2 minutes to complete.
- Sonic – Go download the sonic app and they have coupons and offers. For first time users you receive a free drink or slush. Its simple, quick and easy. They are always having deals and coupons on the app so make sure to check it often to see what they are offering to their customers.
- McDonalds – Download the McDonalds app and they have coupons for free food with a purchase and sometimes if you spent so much you will receive so much off. They are always changing the coupons up so make sure to check them out before ordering you never know what kind of deal they have.
- Chick-Fil-A – Chick-Fil-A sadly does not give free food for downloading their app but they do give you free food periodically. You can also earn free food from purchasing through their app. Make sure to connect your cow calendar to the app to receive a free food item every month.
- Dominos – You can download Dominos app or just go straight to their site. You receive 10 points for every order over $10 when you order online or from the app. After 6 orders you receive a free 2 topping pizza on them.
Interested in Making Money Online?
Go check out